With changing times the taste of urban population has also changed. There used to be a time when people would never dream of ordering food, that would actually be delivered at their doorstep. This was a void that was made complete with an UberEATS clone script.
Before proceeding any further let me clarify what is an UberEATS clone. It is an exact replica of the original UberEATS on demand food delivery software. The California based tech giant, Uber decided to enter the online on demand food delivery market somewhere around late 2013.
In a short span of only three years UberEATS has set new records in the particular segment. It has gained the distinction of one of the world’s fastest growing food delivery platform. In certain cities of Europe UberEATS has outgrown its taxi dispatch business, which proves the growing need of a on demand food delivery software.
A brief history of DECTAR
DECTAR was founded in early 2014, with a view to design a uber clone script that would be completely revolutionary. Later the company decided to enter into other verticals as well. Now the company has more than 20 Uber for X applications and employs 150 highly trained professionals. In a short period of 4 years DECTAR has established itself as one of the top most players among clone script makers.
What makes DINEDOO from DECTAR so special?
The very essence of an on demand food delivery software is to provide the customers an easy way to book their favorite dishes from the convenience of their home. Every UberEATS clone script comes with some unique features that makes it different from that of its peers. Let’s have a look at some of the essential features of DineDoo that makes it a true choice for someone who wants to start a food delivery business.
- Easy to Use Interface: The interface is very user friendly and easy to use.
- Multiple Payment Modes: The app has complete support for multiple payment modes including that of cash and credit card. Authentication and security is taken care of by the payment gateway.
- Wallet: Now the customer can easily transfer the money from its bank account to the wallet and make the payment from there. In this way the customer can go completely cashless.
- Real-time Tracking: Google Maps integrated with the software helps a customer to track their delivery comfortably from their app.
- Google Analytics: With integrated google analytics the customer can know everything related to the website like number of visitors, bounce rate and a lot more.
- Order Now/Schedule Later: The customer can make the order to be delivered instantly or can schedule the order for a later time. At the time of scheduling the order the customer will be asked for date, time and address.
- Promo and Referral Codes: The promo codes are special coupons that can be issued by the company at the time of running certain promotional events. The customer can use the codes to avail certain discounts. Similarly the referal codes are available to refer the app to friends and relatives. Once the referral signs into the system the referrer will get the referral amount redeemed into his wallet.
- Accept Request: The driver partners gets the request from the restaurant to deliver the order.
What else can be added?
With an increasing demand in the market, and a consistent entrance of new players in the domain, upgrading the software is the call of the hour. The UberEATS clone from DECTAR is undoubtedly a great alternative to the original software, but certain essential features are found to be missing from the software. Let’s have at some of the features that would make a nice addition to the software.
What is the need for Geofencing? With Geofencing it would be easier for a company to target certain specific areas of the city and run promotional campaigns to attract the customers of that locality. Apart from that certain restaurants can make themselves available whenever they want to by just requesting the service provider.
- Chat Integration:
Why do you need a chat applications? With an integrated chat application the customer can interact with the driver and get latest update and status of his order.